± 219.99 p
CHECK LATEST AMAZON PRICE
** MRSP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price)/ RSP (Retail selling price) is provided by cleanairprice.com. Accurate at the time of posting.
^ Annual filter cost is calculated based on filter price and 12 hours of usage. Pricing could vary depending on air quality, usage frequency, and speed.
Frigidaire FFAD3033R1 30-pint Specification
|Product||Frigidaire FFAD3033R1 30-pint|
13.8 x 20.5 x 10.5 in
(35.1 x 52.1 x 26.7 cm)
|Weight||34 lb (15.4 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)|
|Capacity||30 pints (22 pints DOE 2019)|
|Water tank||1 gallon (7.6 pints)|
|Auto shut off|
|More color options|
|Email/ Phone support|
- 3 fan speeds (Low/ Med/ High)
- Ready-Select electronic controls with digital humidity
- Low temperature operation with auto-defrost
- Automatic restart and shut off
- Continuous drain option
- Washable filter
- Front 7.6 pint loading bucket with circle water indicator
- 24-hour timer
- Caster wheels
Frigidaire FFAD3033R1 30-pint review
- Reliable 30-pint capacity output that also supports low-temperature operation.
- Clean SpaceWise design that is practical with integrated handles and casters.
- Antibacterial mesh filter that capture dust, bacteria, and light odors.
- Bundled with extra-long 6 ft. three-prong power cord.
- Auto-restart, auto-defrost, auto shut down come standard.
- Loud noise with high speed selected.
- Lack of dedicated continuous mode in the control panel.
At what cost