SEAVON MD-819 Specification
6.5 x 11.5 x 5.3 in
(16.5 x 29.2 x 13.5 cm)
|Weight||2.4 lb (1.1 kg)|
|Coverage (up to)||170 sq. ft. (16 m2)|
|Water tank||16 oz|
|Noise level||40 dB|
|Auto shut off|
|More color options|
|Email/ Phone support|
- Thermo-Electric Cooling Technology
- One button control with water full red light indicator
- 16 oz/ 500ml water tank
- Ultra-quiet Peltier technology
- Operating temperature 59-86°F
- 1 year warranty
SEAVON MD-819 review
- An affordable alternative to a standalone model.
- High portable and will fit in any corner of the room.
- Silent and energy-efficient.
- Automatically stops the unit from running when the water tank is full.
- Smaller than average water tank thus requires constant emptying.
- Weak moisture capturing. Will not work below 41°F temperature.
SEAVON MD-819 has a slightly different exterior than most small dehumidifiers in its class. The rounded air inlet stands out the most couple with a slightly curved body. The bottom water tank is more conventional in design that can hold 1-2 days of water on normal use. Removing and emptying the water is also easy thanks to the front grabbing handle. As for operation, SEAVON MD-819 uses the standard one-button control that turns on/ off the machine with a click. The indicator next to it will lit when the dehumidifier is on or when the water tank is full. On the whole, the 6.5 x 11.5 x 5.3 dimension and 2.4 lb weight is fitted well enough for everyday use.
Pints and speed
What’s inside countLet's talk about what's powering Eva-dry Edv-2200. It is a thermo electric dehumidifier that uses thermoelectric AKA Peltier effect to converts electricity into temperature differential. When damp air is pulled into the machine, the heat plus cold sink module will perform heating and condensation on the air. This resulted in moisture being extracted out and slowly drip into the water tank. The now damp-free air will be dispersed out into the air thus effectively reduce the room humidity level.
Keep it downSEAVON MD-819 40 decibel noise output is very silent in real-life usage thanks to the brushless motor design. We have been using it on our table for days and barely notice its existence. Power consumption is low too even though we don't have the official numbers. Expect similar usage as every other mini dehumidifier in this category.
At what cost