The ultimate guide to Rabbit Air purifier reviews, Rabbit Air might not have a wide array of products to go for, but for the one it has, it is highly distinguishable aesthetically with unique set of functionalities. In this all-in-one guide, we will be looking into all Rabbit Air lineup models (BioGS and MinusA2) including the 2 different variants, along with the brand value, pricing competitiveness, overall airflow performance and purifying coverage. There is also a comparison tool plus pros and cons of each Rabbit Air purifiers with complete specification side by side. At the end of this post, you should have a decision whether to stick with your original Rabbit Air purifier plan or explorer other brand models.
About Rabbit Air ReviewSince 2004, Rabbit air has worked tirelessly to promote healthy living and improve the quality of life of their customers through advanced air purification system. Our mission is to scour the globe for the best aspects of design and air purification for a highly efficient product that won't interfere with your living space. Every unit of Rabbit air purifiers is carefully built and inspected prior to shipment from our warehouse. With references and return customers accounting for more than 35% of our business, Rabbit Air adheres to the highest possible quality of service and a dedicated team of employees that address all customer questions and concerns. Moving forward, Rabbit Air will maintain the same dedication and focus in providing top of the line air purifiers and service to the customers.
Source: Rabbit Air's facebook
Getting to know Rabbit Air
Filters and Technologies
Overall airflow performance
Which Rabbit Air air purifier to go for?
Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 550A is arguably the few modernistic air purifiers ever grace the earth. The simplistic design does not penalize the air purifier functionality in anyway with big air inlet/ outlet, 3 pre-set timer, simple yet intuitive smart display controls, convenience remote control with holder and separate particle plus odor sensor. Inside Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 550A you will find a 4-stage filtration that includes the typical pre-filter, carbon HEPA filter and a negative ion generator. Airflow delivery is also respectable that can cover most room size. All in all a well-rounded air purifier on par with other premium range air purifiers.There are few downsides for Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 and the first in our pick is definitely the cost over performance. Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 550A is also around $100 more than competitor models yet no significant advantage on airflow performance and CADR. The overall value is also less convincing over the next item: Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 625A.
- Sleek, modern design and considerably compact for a high-end console unit.
- Four-stage filtration with 5 speed + Auto mode. Negative Ion Generator (Ionizer) that can be disabled.
- Low annual filter replacement cost from the long filter lifespan.
- Effective HEPA Filter and Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon Filter.
- Wide 550 sq m purifying coverage (2 air charges per hour).
- Active filter maintenance status bar with quarterly update on filter lifespan..
- Separate odor and particle sensor + adjustable Auto mode sensitivity.
- Full access, remote control ready.
- 5 years warranty including the BLDC motors.
- Expensive although many premium features does comes as standard.
- CADR is not at the most ideal level (below 200 cfm).
- Features like Negative Ions and timer is only accessible via remote control.
- Its bigger brother BioGS 2.0 SPA-625A offers better overall value (after discount).
Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 625A is the higher range version to 550A with better airflow applicable area and overall clean air delivery rate. The extra power in coverage and airflow circulation means more airborne pollutants like allergens, germs, bacteria and smoke will be cover at one go. Other than that, it is the exact model as BioGS 2.0 550A inside and out. A good thing as BioGS 2.0 550A is already a well-made, beautiful air purifier with all the sensors and filtration you ever need. Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 625A also solved the average clean air delivery rate we mentioned in BioGS 2.0 550A with no extra cost on annual filter replacement cost.Between the 2 Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 models, we prefer 625A over 550A but you do have to top up even more for the upgrade. Certain controls like Negative Ion Generator or timer is only accessible via the remote control. If you already planning to cough up that much money on an air purifier, why not consider the even more powerful, 6-stage filtration Rabbit Air MinusA2 instead?
- Sleek, compact minimalist design with indicator that only lights up when active.
- Very low annual filter replacement cost.
- 4-stage filtration with 5 speed including the optional Negative Ion Generator (Ionizer).
- Long-life HEPA Filter and effective Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon Filter (up to 3 years).
- Wide purifying coverage ideal for all room size.
- Detail filter status bar with quarterly update on filter usage lifespan.
- 3 selectable Auto mode sensitivity powered by the excellent odor and particle sensor.
- Highly functional remote control that has access to most functions.
- 5 years warranty including workmanship, labor and BLDC motors.
- Slightly expensive although most premium features comes standard.
- CADR particularly against smoke and odor is still not at the most ideal level.
- Negative Ions and timer features is only accessible via remote control.
Beside its SPA-780A variant, Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-700A is the only wall-mountable, customizable panel, frame-based air purifier in the world with a superb 6-stage filtration. The 6-stage filtration consist of a MinusA2 Pre-filter, HEPA filter, Charcoal-Based Activated Carbon Filter, Medium filter, negative ion generator and one customizable filters. Depending on your concern, you could either go with Germ Defense, Toxin Absorber, Pet Allergy or Odor Remover as the name implied. Other highlights of Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-700A include the hinted 700 sq. ft. coverage with average 200 cfm CADR, trio particle, odor and light sensor, 5 speed + Auto mode, timer and 5 years manufacturer warranty.There is a price to pay for the extra-compactness and 6-stage filtration, Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-700A is expensive despite being the “cheaper” version. It is also not light given it is wall-mountable and the lack of Wi-Fi support means you have to rely on the conventional remote control to work while other model including SPA-780N has much cooler smartphone app or Amazon Alexa integration.
- Comprehensive 6-stage filtration with all-round air inlet.
- Cheap annual filter replacement cost.
- Beautiful, wall-mountable square design with mood light color bar.
- Many customized front panel design to choose from (optional purchase).
- Effective trio front line filtration (Pre-filter, Medium and HEPA filter).
- Customizable filter, AC carbon filter and Ionizer to top if off the air purifier filtration depth.
- 5 fanspeed with strong airflow performance and purifying coverage.
- Trio sensors (Particle/ Odor/ Light) thus the existence of Air quality indicator and Auto mode.
- Sensitive and unobtrusive Sleep mode that will still adjust the fan speed based on surrounding air quality.
- Five-year warranty with free return if not satisfied.
- All the bells and whistle translate to a very expensive price tag.
- Airflow purifying coverage and CADR is not on par with the price you paid.
- Heavy for a wall-mountable air purifier (more than 19 lb).
Fundamentally the better version to SPA-700A, there are a lot of likable things on Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-780A. For starter you get all the features in Rabbit Air MinusA2 plus bump up improvement on airflow delivery rate and purifying coverage with no added weight. It also uses the same filtration set as SPA-700A so no extra cost on the annual filter replacement. If you have purchase a designer panel previously, it is compatible in both version of Rabbit Air MinusA2. Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-780A is the perfect model for living hall or equivalent while SPA-700A would work better in a smaller room size.Probably the only thing that most people do not like about Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-780A is the pricing and we did not even account for the addon customizable panel. We are also not entirely sure if the extra $100 premium is worth choosing this over SPA-700A. There is far cheaper option available with better CADR and purifying coverage although none offer the same flexibility as Rabbit Air MinusA2.
- Full depth 6-stage filtration with improved airflow performance and coverage.
- Low filter replacement cost despite having many added filters.
- Beautiful, square design with mood light color bar.
- Wall-mountable with plenty of customized front panel design (optional purchase).
- Effective First line filtration (Pre-filter, Medium and HEPA filter).
- 4 Customizable filter options, AC carbon filter and Negative Ion Generator.
- 5 fanspeed with Auto/ Pollen/ Sleep mode.
- Separate Particle, odor and light sensor. Particle/ air quality sensors sensitivity can be adjusted.
- Sensitive Sleep mode that adjust the speed automatically when light is out.
- Five-year warranty with free return.
- All the added features helped push the price up to premium category.
- For the price you paid, there are better alternate options solely on coverage, CADR and airflow.
- Far from light despite being a wall-mountable unit with back wall-bracket.
Complete list of Rabbit Air air purifier reviewedIn no particular order, here is our most recent list of Rabbit Air reviews: Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-780N, Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 SPA-625A, Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-780A, Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-700A, Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 SPA-550A , click on the link below to learn more.
Explore all Rabbit Air models
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)FAQ
There is an odor coming from my brand new Rabbit air purifier.
Can I leave Rabbit air purifier on all the time?
Does Rabbit air purifier purified air makes you feel cooler or warmer?
Can Rabbit air lower a room humidity?
There is a humming/ buzzing sound when Rabbit Air purifier is in operational.
How many fan speed does Rabbit air purifier has?
Does Rabbit Air produce ozone?
What is the smallest microbes Rabbit Air purifier can trap?
Where is the best place for Rabbit Air purifier?
How noisy is Rabbit Air purifier?
Is Rabbit Air 120V or 240V? Can I use a voltage converter?
How often do I need to replace the filters in Rabbit Air purifiers?
What is the difference between Rabbit Air BioGS and MinusA2?
What type of allergens can Rabbit Air remove from the air?
What are negative ions generated from Rabbit Air?
How do I replace the filter in Rabbit Air BioGS?
How is BioGS HEPA filter different from regular HEPA filter?
How do I replace the filter in Rabbit Air MinusA2?
Can I choose more than one customized filter for Rabbit Air MinusA2?
Ultimate Rabbit Air Comparison Table
|Air Purifier||Filtration||Coverage||Score||Online Price|
|Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 SPA-550A||4-stage||550 sq. ft. (51 m2)||8.7|
|Rabbit Air BioGS 2.0 SPA-625A||4-stage||625 sq. ft. (58 m2)||8.8|
|Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-700A||6-stage||700 sq. ft. (65 m2)||9.1|
|Rabbit Air MinusA2 SPA-780A||6-stage||815 sq. ft. (76 m2)||9.1|